Home / Why Us / Accesibility Statement
Klett World Languages is committed to providing accessible materials to the widest possible audience, both in print and digital form.
We’re actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our company’s website, learning platform, and social media channels.
In doing so, we adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines, such as those established in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and W3C of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
Our efforts are ongoing as we work to implement the relevant improvements to meet WCAG 2.1 A/AA guidelines over time.
● Captions and audio description for pre-recorded media
● Readily available audio control
● Consistent navigation and identification
● Text alternative for non-text content that serves the equivalent purpose
● Contrast ratio of at least 5:1
● Zoom without loss of content or function
● Headings and labels describing the topic or purpose
● Low or no background audio
As part of our commitment to accessibility, we’ve created a team which constantly monitors the accessibility of our print and digital materials. This team provides in-house training to ensure our staff is up-to-date with the latest accessibility developments
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions, feedback, or requests regarding our accessibility commitment and available offering. We’d love to hear from you. Thank you in advance for your ideas and feedback.
New York +(123) 456 -7890
184 Main Street Victoria 8007